First Halloween tag of the year. I covered a plain tag with burlap and then sprayed it with black soot ink once dried I used a layering stencil and embossing paste to make the background. When the paste was dried I then colored the raised words with spiced marmalade, seedless preserves and twisted citron. I then used one of the labels from the label dies set and the sized oval to make a frame. The bat was cut from the new Hocus Pocus die out of canvas and then sprayed with seedless preserves distress spray ink. I sponged embossing ink onto the frame and sprinkled with black soot embossing powder and heat set it. Also used was Tim Holtz mini Halloween 2 stamp set and crackle accents to fill in the frame area.