Sunday, June 15, 2014

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 4- Father's day card

Here is a card I made for my dad using the following supplies: My Mind's eye paper, Tim holtz Vintage market die, Tim Holtz Prize ribbons die, Tim Holtz Numbered stencil, embossing paste, black acrylic paint, and black glitter. I used the embossing paste, stencil, paint and glitter for the number "1" on the prize ribbon. I am entering this card into the Compendium of  Curiosities challenge 4 which involves using stencils with embossing paste. A big shout out goes to www.thefunkiejunkie.com for sponsoring this portion of the challenge.

2 comments:

Cheryl Grigsby said...

What a cute Father's Day card! Love the emphasis that stenciling texture paste gives to your #1. Nice work! Thanks for sharing it on CC3C.

Marjie Kemper said...

What a great masculine card! Love the texture from your paste. Thanks for joining us at CC3C!