Saturday, October 26, 2013

Haunted Graveyard

I love how this turned out. I started off by taking a plain round wooden plaque and painted it black. I cut the Tim Holtz Iron Gate die out of black card stock and then glued it around the base of the plaque. I took a white bottle brush tree and with Tim Holtz spiced marmalade reinker and a mini mister, I sprayed the tree. I cut some bats out of glitter cardstock from the Tim Holtz Halloween Shadows die and glued them onto the tree.

Then I cut the Tim Holtz graveyard die out with grunge board and took Tim Holtz brushed pewter distress stain and painted the grave stones. After they were dry, I gave them a light sanding and took an ink blending tool and Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink and added some over the stones. To finish off the grave stones I dabbed some black soot distress paint onto my craft sheet and used my finger to rub the paint onto to the edges of the grave stone. Finally, I glued all of my pieces into place and added some moss in and around the scene.

I am entering my graveyard into the Inspiration Emporium September challenge

1 comment:

Ivy (Ivette) said...

Brandy this is so nice! I love Fall & Halloween. Thx for sharing
Ivette